Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone out there put a Thunder Hypercharger on their unit? Would like some feedback. Saw one on line for $269 w/ adaptor and free shipping.Just did full debaffle and am considering better intake and a remap. Can't seem to stop myself. Still have the Scoot Works front pulley sitting in the garage to put on too.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have the black one on my custom. It was very easy to install and your exhaust will have a little more grawl to it also. I have a debaffled exhaust and a PCIII to fill in the loop.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hypercharger

Did you get the Kuryakyn hyper charger and the thunder adaptor or all thunder kit? Also did you do the PCIII set up yourself or bring it to a shop for mapping?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yes I used the Kuryakyn hyper charger and the thunder adaptor. You have the choice of either a black adaptor or chrome. Personally went for the black. Yes I did do the PCIII set up myself. I have had a PC's on previous bikes. I will be getting it dynoed next spring after I get a new exhaust.

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Yes I used the Kuryakyn hyper charger and the thunder adaptor. You have the choice of either a black adaptor or chrome. Personally went for the black. Yes I did do the PCIII set up myself. I have had a PC's on previous bikes. I will be getting it dynoed next spring after I get a new exhaust.
Can i get those part numbers please? And where did you get them from? Thanks in advance

1 - 7 of 7 Posts