Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold - Sold - Sold - Sold - Sold - Sold - Sold - Sold - Sold - Sold

Slightly used Thunder Manufacturing Air Kit. Fits 2004 through 2010 Vulcan 2000 models.

Just came off my bike after only 1,000 miles, so barely used. Retails new at over $200 (and that does not include the insert, which is another $35). Looking for $100.

Drop me a note if you are interested.

Thanks for looking!

Mike

Sold - Sold - Sold - Sold - Sold - Sold - Sold - Sold - Sold - Sold

·
Registered
57 Posts
Air Kit

Slightly used Thunder Manufacturing Air Kit. Fits 2004 through 2010 Vulcan 2000 models.

Just came off my bike after only 1,000 miles, so barely used. Retails new at over $200 (and that does not include the insert, which is another $35). Looking for $100.

Drop me a note if you are interested.

Thanks for looking!

Mike
Any Pics? Any scratches?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still Available

There are two pictures on my Craigslist ad, plus one stock photo from Thunder showing how the kit looks installed (although with a slightly different insert).

No scratches or damage - just some finger prints that I should have wiped off before taking the pics. :eek:

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/mcy/2344320830.html
I reposted the Craigslist add so the link above is dead, but the kit is still available.

I can send pics via PM or email...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pics, per Request

A couple of pictures of the Thunder Air Kit for sale.

Kit is model 50060 and the insert is model 10701 if you want to go find them on the Thunder Mfg Website.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep, Still Available

Sorry for the delayed response. Just got back from a week-long ride. I'll send you a PM too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts