Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering!How many people on here have been to Thunder in the Valley in Johnstown,PA,or plane on going in 2012?

·
Registered
12 Posts
My wife and I rode up in 2010 had a fun time. We had planned on going up this past year but could not come up with the extra $$. It is a neat place and we will go back. You might have some trouble finding a room close by they book up pretty early. It would be fun to go with a group I hate to drink alone!lol
Hope you go you will find some nice roads up there.
Pat

Just wondering!How many people on here have been to Thunder in the Valley in Johnstown,PA,or plane on going in 2012?

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Marshall, we need to get a bunch of vulcan riders together and go over this year in a group.

Wannabe, where are you from and what do you ride?

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
We'll have to wait until the time get's closer and post something to see if we can make it happen. Do you know when it is this year? If not I will find out from a friend of mine and post the date.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bill I gonna get off here for the night But I will get the dates tomorrow and post them up here then.So I will catch ya later.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I live in northern Virginia near Winchester. I ride a 06 yamaha RSTD but I am looking real hard at the VV 1700 hence my handle (Wannabe).;)

Marshall, we need to get a bunch of vulcan riders together and go over this year in a group.

Wannabe, where are you from and what do you ride?

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
That's Ok everyone rides the rest and then the best. Your hearts in the right place even if your butt isn't. I'm just kidding you the important thing is we all ride two wheels. Yes we would like you to join us at Thunder in the Valley if you want to. Thanks to Marshall we know the dates now.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats a pretty sharp road star wannabe.When I was in the navy I was stationed south of you in Norfolk on N.O.B.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts