Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to see who all is goin to thunder beach in panama city fl. My wife and I with another couple will be leaving on the 28th and will come back on the 2nd. I would really enjoy seeing more vulcans meet up. I just got a bunch of stuff done to mine in prep for thunder beach. Let me know if any of you will be there and maybe we could get up a forum meet while we are there.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thunder Beach

I just wanted to see who all is goin to thunder beach in panama city fl. My wife and I with another couple will be leaving on the 28th and will come back on the 2nd. I would really enjoy seeing more vulcans meet up. I just got a bunch of stuff done to mine in prep for thunder beach. Let me know if any of you will be there and maybe we could get up a forum meet while we are there.
Where are u leaving from ? We are from Tampa.......thinking of going up..but don't know anyone who is going.............

·
Registered
3 Posts
i'm a few days late and several dollars short since the event is now over. my wife and i were there with our 2007 V2K LT. had a good time. the harley Dees greatly out-numbered the rest. several large parking lots were for them only. weather was great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts