Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back. Had a blast. Saw very few Vulcans there. I did see one other V2K, a couple of 1700s, a Vaquero and and 800. Apparently there was at least one Mean Streak. My hotel neighbor said his Harley wasn't able to keep up with one on the way there.

·
BOTM Winner, May 2015
740 Posts
Have good weather?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Had an awesome time ourselves. You're right, didn't see but a couple more 9's. Lot's of unique bikes and people. :eek: Actually meet a couple with a bike that looked exactly like our old voyager 1700. After a quick glance, it was it! They live in Alabama, we traded it (well, husband did for his road king) about 6 months ago. Apparently the guy seen it on web, drove over and bought it. Got to say, it is a sweet looking bike. Out of all the 100's of bikes there, to run it to them was a long shot.
Weather wasn't good... it was awesome! 55 - 60 at night, 75-80 day temps.

·
BOTM Winner, May 2015
740 Posts
Had an awesome time ourselves. You're right, didn't see but a couple more 9's. Lot's of unique bikes and people. :eek: Actually meet a couple with a bike that looked exactly like our old voyager 1700. After a quick glance, it was it! They live in Alabama, we traded it (well, husband did for his road king) about 6 months ago. Apparently the guy seen it on web, drove over and bought it. Got to say, it is a sweet looking bike. Out of all the 100's of bikes there, to run it to them was a long shot.
Weather wasn't good... it was awesome! 55 - 60 at night, 75-80 day temps.
Awesome to hear... way cool to see your old bike.. I had a similar story as I bought a boat different area, and was out with it several yrs later.. the guy walks up at boat ramp, and goes I use to have a boat like that.. I recognized the guy, and for some odd reason remembered his name, and said yep it is yours.. he was still amazed at how good it looked.. A compliment!

WOW, the weather... you're right couldn't have better

1 - 4 of 4 Posts