Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all - looking for advice on some throw over bags. Hoping someone with a KVS has some and could share some pictures. I do not want bolt on luggage. Just not a fan of the look and don’t need bags on the bike 24/7.

Any suggestions, brands, pictures would be really be great!

Thx
Ryan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Never heard of any "Throw Over" Bags for the S. Even if there were you would need some side supports for them or they would scuff up your sides or even dangle and hit the wheel. There are some Rear Bag options and maybe some tank bag options. But if you have your heart set on some throw over bags I am sure some generic ones will probably work. Just make sure they clear the sides. Here are a bunch on Amazon. Not sure if they would work. I am not aware of anyone on this forum has tried it.

https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=throw+over+saddlebags&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=241912209098&hvpos=1t1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=7420229239789398440&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1017244&hvtargid=kwd-378594579&ref=pd_sl_3msyvo1zkq_e

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Indy. I know there isn’t anything specific for our bikes. Hoping someone has some though and could recommend something. Be nice to hear someone’s experience with throw overs before I roll the dice and buy something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
100 Posts
I like how they are so easily removable. Honestly I never heard of them until this thread. Looks like you would remove the back seat, toss the bags on, and reinstall.

Please make sure to post your experience once/if you choose a set. I'm really curious about this now and the price points seem really reasonable.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
I haven't used them yet...the guy I bought the bike from threw them in the deal. They're Sedici and they were just thrown over the rear fender with only the passenger pillion holding them. They appear to made out of some pretty substantial heavy nylon material.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts