Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RACNRAY Throttle Mod

Just got my grips from RACNRAY.

Ray, your solution is genius. Your workmanship, outstanding, and your customer service . . truly second to none! I haven't even put the grips on yet, and I am so impressed! Now that I see it, I realize that it is the perfect solution to the challenge! Well done!

Installed the grips last night and it certainly does make a difference with the initial throttle position. I'll ride today, but even just from the initial throttle test, it seems just right . . like a bike should. Kawasaki needs to get that fixed on their own!

Anyway, thanks for a great mod and great customer service. Much appreciated.

Karatemoto

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
Thank you very much and enjoy!! RACNRAY

·
Registered
186 Posts
Second that Karatemoto. Had Ray mod some grips for me. Do to my incompetence there were some questions on the grips and shipping. Ray called me three times to make sure everything was as it should be. Work is great - shipped fast.

Thanks Ray -

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
just got my grips from racnray.

Ray, your solution is genius. Your workmanship, outstanding, and your customer service . . Truly second to none! I haven't even put the grips on yet, and i am so impressed! Now that i see it, i realize that it is the perfect solution to the challenge! Well done!

Installed the grips last night and it certainly does make a difference with the initial throttle position. I'll ride today, but even just from the initial throttle test, it seems just right . . Like a bike should. Kawasaki needs to get that fixed on their own!

Anyway, thanks for a great mod and great customer service. Much appreciated.

Karatemoto
second that karatemoto. Had ray mod some grips for me. Do to my incompetence there were some questions on the grips and shipping. Ray called me three times to make sure everything was as it should be. Work is great - shipped fast.

Thanks ray -
THANX GUYS...enjoy!!

RACNRAY

1 - 4 of 4 Posts