Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the throttle cables seized and I broke the throttle grip in the process of changing them. Is there a decent aftermarket part, or is OEM the only option? The OEM seems to be available and isn't overly pricey, but I wanted to see if there are other options.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
One of the throttle cables seized and I broke the throttle grip in the process of changing them. Is there a decent aftermarket part, or is OEM the only option? The OEM seems to be available and isn't overly pricey, but I wanted to see if there are other options.
If you upgrade to the Avon Airs you will never go back to stock grips.

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,854 Posts
+1 on Avon, mine are great.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If anyone has actually purchased one that included the throttle tube for an EN500, i would appreciate the details. All of the grips with tube that i have found don't fit our bike.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
If anyone has actually purchased one that included the throttle tube for an EN500, i would appreciate the details. All of the grips with tube that i have found don't fit our bike.
I don't under stand......Most throttle tubes are the same as long as they are for 1" bars.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Does anyone know if Avon is available somewhere in Europe for a decent price? Everything I saw is almost double from the US price. From avon directly, the shipping is more than the grips ($45)...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts