Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost my best friend of 13 years from kidney disease. Magnum was the most wonderful "friend" that i have had the upmost honor and privaledge of knowing. He touched my life with his unconditional love.
Today I honor his life with tears of gratitude, i will always be humbled to be his "daddy".

I will never not remember you...EVER.

·
Megatron
181 Posts
Condolences, he was a beautiful dog.

·
Registered
696 Posts
That really bites, Ray. :( I know how you feel. I lost the best dog I ever had, to kidney failure, 2 years ago. That's really a rough way to go.

Kerry

·
Registered
894 Posts
I feel for ya Ray! My dog is gonna turn 15 in two months - I know that her time with us is limited as she is going blind, deaf and in the beginning stages of dementia. . . Can't imagine what it will be like around here without her . . .

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THANX GUYS. It was tough watching him go, from the original diagnosis to his passing took 9-10 months.

What i miss the most is he had a trait Dal's have, when they see you after you've been gone for a while they "smile" at you by curling their upper lip. I could be gone for 5 minutes and he'd always greet me with a smile :).

I put a memorial plaque on a bench at the dog park we went to everyday, after work i'm gonna go and pay my respects.

RAY

·
Registered
702 Posts
Lost my black lab the same way 5 yrs ago when she was 13, had to put her down. Was like losing a family member. I still keep her collar on my gear shift on my truck. Aren't i pathetic? Lol
l

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
Sorry for your loss. I don't want to think about losing ours.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts