Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three day weekend coming up what do Ya'll have planned?

I plan to go riding and fishing. Yard and house work can wait for another time.

·
V2K Rogue Wrangler
1,112 Posts
Oh, just a little 3-day get-together planned with a dozen or so forum friends in east Texas. Riding, eating, riding, more riding, more eating, some tall tales, more riding and eating, a little drinking, riding, eating, and some more riding. No time for sleeping.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Lucky me actually gets a 4 day weekend. I get every other Friday off and it hit perfect this time. Plan on keeping the roads warm in Southwest VA for a couple of them and then firing up grill and drinking plenty of :beer:.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I'm with Kaw-Poke.. except I think he left out some lying, startin' sumthin', and maybe a couple spots of drinking and riding. Oh, and organized harassment of locals and short order cooks...

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
i'm with kaw-poke.. Except i think he left out some lying, startin' sumthin', and maybe a couple spots of drinking and riding. Oh, and organized harassment of locals and short order cooks...
after your food is delivered ;)

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Have a family issue out of state that I dealing with right now. Took off work at 7pm last night, and took Edie to Richmond Ky. to meet her sister and continue to Pa.. 528 mile round trip. As soon as I'm off this week, I'm heading to Pa., around another 2,000 before I get back home Monday evening. Been rumors of 4 day week for last 6-8 weeks, looks this may really be one.

·
BOTM Winner, July 2013
183 Posts
Flying down to Punta Canna for an eight day well deserved vacation.

Toes in the sand... Drink in my hand type of week.

Everybody rides a bike down there, but more on the line of a moped.

But when I get back I will dust off the old girl and blow the cobwebs out of her.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Saturday night taking a nice motorcycle trip with my wife, coming back sunday night, then spending Monday remember my 3 friends I lost while in Iraq.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Huh, ditto down here too, we just had queens birthday weekend, three glorous days of sun. House maint one day, took the niece and nephews to our liddle zoo and Rode the bikes the rest of the weekend. Cracker start to winter. Cheers Ando

ImageUploadedByMO Free1401826244.810244.jpg

Sent from the bottom of the Earth via a Tapatalk clone........……Motorcycle.com.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts