Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
....and I want it, dammit! but I still have to sell two of my other bikes currently on consignment at a local dealership before I could move on this one. It's a 2006 Harley Street Rod in blue/silver and it's offered at a good bunch of money under NADA book by it's original owner. 100% stock, 8000 miles, 120hp, rear-set foot controls, low 'cafe' bars. A fairly rare bike, and one of Harley's best. Too bad they only made them two years, but most of the U.S. Harley crowd wouldn't ride this kind of machine if they were paid to do it, and of course it's based on the red-headed stepchild of the Harley line, the V-Rod cruiser, so it's double-cursed.....but I love it.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
most of the U.S. Harley crowd wouldn't ride this kind of machine if they were paid to do it, and of course it's based on the red-headed stepchild of the Harley line, the V-Rod cruiser, so it's double-cursed.....but I love it.

Just the fact that the dyed in wool hardley'ites hate this sled is worth owning it.
The only more obnoxious krowd of undereducated Neanderthals is the bunch of Indian owners who think theyr even above the hardley kamp. didn't think it could happen agin, butt them Injuns, the older ones, have gott their heads up their own butts even further.. love to smell their own arses they do.

btw, I'd get rid of that ugmo radiator shroud. I'd gift wrap it and ship it to willie g. Tell him it's the stupidest thing he ever dreamed up. 80s he personaly said hardley would never put a rad in front of their motors, so he did everything had could to hide it. wtf!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts