Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a couple of photos, I don't have many before shots cause I just wanted to strip it down a bit.

BEFORE..

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

AFTER...

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

I have been working on this work of art for a few weeks now. I am waiting on 1" lower rear shock and front springs to turn up. Got the Mustang seat a couple of days ago and can now ride it for more than 30 mins, Thank God.
These are beautifully made bikes, the fit and finish of everything is top quality. I am in love with this beast.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Sleek look'en! Very nice!

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Here is a couple of photos, I don't have many before shots cause I just wanted to strip it down a bit.
hoonies,, so when you gonna really get serious and strip her down.. to her bones? ponch'ello

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
Looks like you may have lowered your luggage rack in this pic? If so, how did you do it?
Hi Cole

I bought off Ebay a rack off a Honda 750 for $60. Bent the ends out a little, made up a couple of SS straps, and,,,,,,, there you have it :)
I do not like the racks up so high. High weight, small purchase. This way I can fit a big box on the back to fit my camping gear.
Hope the picture helps. And because it is from China, I had it re-chromed. I think it works.
Thanks also for the praise Folks

Enjoy Your Rides
Terry

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hot!!!

hoonies,, so when you gonna really get serious and strip her down.. to her bones? ponch'ello
Hi Poncho

Mighty fine lookin machine. Looks as hot as the RED!!!

BUT! If. bikes were meant to have "car" tyres, they would have 4 wheels, ha, ha, ha!
Yerr, I know, that will stir up the hornets nest, ha, ha, ha.
Come down under and get me LOL

Enjoy Your Red Ride
Terry

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Ponch Can you tell me what brand and Model your drag Bars are Looking to do this to Mine. Thanks JTK
They are the PUNISHER by Cruise Performance. I got them thru www.phatperformance.com they are 100mm centers not bilt for our v2k. I modified my top triple to fitt. This pArticular model # I will get later is no longer in production. They have similar Inch.quarter TT dragg barrs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts