Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
This hurts! yeah, sure it does

The entire northern half of our state looks like this.
so a guys is says to his doctor, "when I do this,, it hurts!"
the doc says, "well quit doing it!"

then theres the one about the dog laying on the porch.
ever once in a while he stands up, Barks and lays back down.
freind says, "why does your dog do that?"
dog owner says, "well theres a nail sticking up right where he's laying, occasionaly it must bother him, so he Barks!".
freind says, "well why dont he just move?"
dog owner says, "well apparently it doesn't bother him enough?"

you get my drift?... from that picture, well your getting somebodies drift.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Wow, those shopping carts are just out of control these days. They're EVERYWHERE.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
The only thing that is missing is what I like to call "urban tumble weeds". You know the plastic shopping bags blowing in the wind.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
The only thing that is missing is what I like to call "urban tumble weeds". You know the plastic shopping bags blowing in the wind.
Ironically, plastic grocery sacks get caught in real tumbleweeds...which blow right through town here when it's windy. Which is always. What should we call those?

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Ironically, plastic grocery sacks get caught in real tumbleweeds...which blow right through town here when it's windy. Which is always. What should we call those?
sub'urban tumbleweeds..

·
Registered
4 Posts
The winter that keeps on giving!

I love snow and winter, but enough already! You mid and east state guys are getting hammered this year ... ah, outside, with snow. What you do when you're stuck inside is your business! %P

On the west coast, I have already replaced the clutch, finished a spring tune up and logged a good 200 miles! Head west! We'll hit the road together!

Here's hoping the roads clear up soon!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Lets think about this tumble "weed" and "bags"
You do the rest!
I'd rather not. A few years ago I was passing through Wyoming in a rare classic car I was driving from Oregon to Alabama when the wind changed. It took hours to buff out the scratches from those damn weeds. Think very very nice paint job. Think very very very very light glazing compound

1 - 14 of 14 Posts