Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say how great all of the people are here. It makes it so easy to connect with others and find out things the easy way instead of the hard way.

Thanks Everyone!

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
I just wanted to say how great all of the people are here. It makes it so easy to connect with others and find out things the easy way instead of the hard way.

Thanks Everyone!
Me thinks so to , not only have i learnt what to do, more important, I have learnt what not to do, far less expensive.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I agree, other than buying the bike it's the best thing I have done with all the tips, tricks and knowledge I have gained on this site. Not to mention all the $ I saved with making things myself instead of buying aftermarket or OEM parts.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Yeah, yeah it's all true.

But on the other hand, I've spent money I never would have spent if it hadn't been for you guys putting ideas in my head.

·
Registered
179 Posts
So true. This forum was a big part of my research before buying my 09 Classic. I made the right decision thanks to all the folks on this forum.

·
Registered
209 Posts
My decision to get the Vulcan was in part due to this forum, and the way members help each other. Not many forums are of the caliber of this forum.

No individuals act as other than friends trying to help each other. A true breath of fresh air.

·
Registered
108 Posts
now if only manufacturers could use the feedback from places like this for next year's model upgrade changes, they could seriously make killer profit! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts