Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
I have plans to ride on Monday, but they are calling for storms. Still may do it if they don't get too bad.

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
That sounds good but I work downtown Houston and the chance of rain is pretty high. Maybe next year. Hope to have a different job by then.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Work? Oh yes, now I remember! That thing I spent all day for nearly fifty years!
If my wife wasn't going to be home tomorrow, I'd sneak out for a ride anyway.
Wife, doctor, physical therapist, all don't want me riding yet. I'm a stubborn old coot, I plan to sneak over to the inspection station Tuesday while wife is at work, and get the Yamaha inspected so I can license it in time to take it to the drags on the 24th of this month.
I may or may not get the doctor's permission to ride when I see him on the 7th of next month.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I am on 2 all week. No choice, one cage down for mtnce. The price we must pay being the dad/fixer.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I rode the bike to work every Monday this month, driving the truck only twice 'cuz of weather. The weatherman lied one of those Mondays, though, and I was still damp from the ride in when leaving to go back home.

Tranny issues with the truck (insert Jenner joke here), and I will need a full rainless weekend day to replace shift solenoids & fluid filter. Never pulled the pan off an automatic before, so it will take me 3 times what it should. I will save enough $$ for a couple of bike payments, though. Meanwhile, I lowered the weather bar for taking the bike, and am loving it. A bad day riding is better than a good day driving.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts