Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kawasaki offers a nice OEM black sissybar and luggage rack, but only fits the CUSTOM. Argh. Although there's no reason I couldn't use it on my classic. Same for their engine guard/crash bar. Black version only for custom.

Metzeler doesn't offer the 880 wide 200 rear in whitewall, that I can find. I really wanted to upgrade my rear tire to help not only the RPMs, but the speedo, ride, and fill out the rear fender. What other tires do you guys recommend hands-down, besides the ME880? Hopefully I can find a good one in whitewall, or I may just go to blackwall tires altogether. Too bad I can't tell what blackwalls would look like with my paint scheme.

I can't decide if I should go ahead and install my BAK and fuel pak, or wait until the initial service is done. I am scared it somehow may void my warranty? My V&H pipes are already installed, which I don't think will hurt the warranty at all.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I had my vauero in the shop for warranty work ith thunder air kit on and cobra fuel tuner on and nothing was said.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I can't decide if I should go ahead and install my BAK and fuel pak, or wait until the initial service is done. I am scared it somehow may void my warranty? My V&H pipes are already installed, which I don't think will hurt the warranty at all.
It won't. Unless you installed it with a sledgehammer and blowtorch, maybe.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Kawasaki offers a nice OEM black sissybar and luggage rack, but only fits the CUSTOM. Argh. Although there's no reason I couldn't use it on my classic. Same for their engine guard/crash bar. Black version only for custom.

Metzeler doesn't offer the 880 wide 200 rear in whitewall, that I can find. I really wanted to upgrade my rear tire to help not only the RPMs, but the speedo, ride, and fill out the rear fender. What other tires do you guys recommend hands-down, besides the ME880? Hopefully I can find a good one in whitewall, or I may just go to blackwall tires altogether. Too bad I can't tell what blackwalls would look like with my paint scheme.

If that is yur bike in the picture, I thought it was a custom,not a classic.I love that paint scheme.It would be my first choice after my flat black one i have now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts