Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I was on this forum for a few years while I was regularly using my 500. It took me to work, and then back to school. It's been with me for 18,000 miles. Now I'm thinking of either selling locally or parting it out to the friendly people of vulcanforums, eBay etc.

My question is this, is there a market for stock used 2003 500 LTD parts? I live in Puerto Rico so shipping is going to be a bit more expensive.

The bike has never been in a wreck, it simply sat for 2 years, and I can't afford insurance + new battery + new turn signals right now, I can barely keep my main vehicle in good working order, let alone fix up this bike.

Pretty much everything was working except the 4 turn signals are torn at the rubber boot, and the seat is torn. I know there's a classified section, I'm looking for info and tips before deciding to tear the bike apart and sell it. As it stands, I haven't even been able to sell it for $250 locally, because people here do NOT like small bikes at all.

Thanks for all your help, VulcanForums. You always helped me keep my bike running, and I learned a LOT of safety tips here.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts