Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
09 900 custom i was thinking of cutting the stock exhaust the same lenght ansd angle as the bottom? good idea? i noticed there is a pipe inside the outter pipe so thought i could just remove the sleave cut in down and slip it back on but no can do. im wondering if i take a sawza(idk if thats what its called?)cut it on the same angle and lenght of the bottom one how do i cut the inside pipe from being noticed from the rear????

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
Fuggin ... a forum Spenser used to make one very similar .... I'm just not sure if there still in business.

·
Registered
133 Posts
You can grind the weld where the outer meets the inner cap then pop the welds with a screw driver. I drilled 3 holes and used pop rivets to hold it on. I wound up putting on the Britt exhaust from Meancycles to get rid of a whistle I had. Good luck finding an exhaust that looks like that.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I thought about doing something similar. I think you would have ro completely remove the baffles and the inner pipe. Maybe have ro remove the muffler and gut it then reattach it to the header pipe. I have no idea if this is even possible though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts