Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter got me a Stebel air horn for my birthday, I got it wired up today, WOW! This thing will not be ignored, its just too loud. Made a bracket to fit it just behind the frame on the left side, real happy with how it turned out. Best of all no more beep beep, now you cut me off you are gonna hear about it.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
do NOT activate that puppy in a closed garage !! LOL

happy belated too.. !

My daughter got me a Stebel air horn for my birthday, I got it wired up today, WOW! This thing will not be ignored, its just too loud. Made a bracket to fit it just behind the frame on the left side, real happy with how it turned out. Best of all no more beep beep, now you cut me off you are gonna hear about it.

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
now you cut me off you are gonna hear about it.
I find that the combination method of the horn and a good solid waving of the index finger has the same results ... for those that are both audible and or visual impaired.:D

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I find that the combination method of the horn and a good solid waving of the index finger has the same results ... for those that are both audible and or visual impaired.:D
Oh yeah, there are some gestures involved too, but its not the index finger doing it.

This all came about when some moron tried to put his 15' car into the 6' between my brother and I at 60mph on the 405 freeway, I hit my horn and I couldn't even hear it myself, had to do the powerslide evasive manuver around him with one hand while the other "pointed" at him.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I know what your talking about they don't see the second bike are ready to come right over after the first passes.

I'm thinking of either getting the Nautilus or tm 80 can't decide.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts