Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
I've been on many forums through the years with every vehicle I've owned. I can honestly say this is one of the greatest I've been a part of. Lots of info and great people!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Have fun in here guys. It IS a pretty decent place to hang out not only to get info on your machine but to find others near you to ride with.

·
END OF YEAR BIKE 2018 Winner
862 Posts
You hit the jackpot here on the forum. Great info and a great group of people.

I like your choice for rides! I love all bikes, but there was something about the 900 that caused me to fall in love. I knew from the first moment I saw one I had to have it. There are possibly a couple of bikes in the future I may purchase. However...I plan to ride my 900 into the great motorcycle sunset one day.

Welcome to the forum. The level of respect is here is like a breath of fresh air. I would ride with any of these bikers!

Ride safe.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I rode a VN900 Custom for ten years. The info I got here on maintenance, repair and customizing has been invaluable. Even though I sold my 900 last year (to my son), I still visit. I still love that bike and miss it a lot even though I love my Vaquero.

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Welcome Aboard.

This is a great group and full of info.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm a member on three or four Kawasaki forums. It seems this is the most active and people are friendly and helpful. Welcome.

·
Registered
308 Posts
welcome in...
everyone and everything is nice till you start talking about the favorite oil. then the masks come off and the insults... :} could kill one's soul..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Remember opinions are well like butholes, everyone has them. The key is to form your own based on what you think is the best advice. You can't go wrong with sticking to manufacturer recommendations. ☺

1 - 14 of 14 Posts