Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Fork tube covers and too of triple tree....pics and condition?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Let me do some research on parts and get back with you...gonna need lower fork tubes too....wonder if while front minus fenders and lights is same on custom and classic

·
Registered
126 Posts
Still have grips?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No man, they have been sold. As far as everything fitting your custom it will, but you will not be able to use the same front tire as the classic has a wider front tire there for the triple trees are set wider.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have a classic thought this was a custom

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This was a huge project it was going to be the most customized classic on the road but I had a Heritage softail fall in to my lap so the had to dump this project. Just not enough money at the end of the month. So my wife and I decided we would take the loss and recoup at least some of the money we have in the vulcan.

·
Registered
43 Posts
This was a huge project it was going to be the most customized classic on the road but I had a Heritage softail fall in to my lap so the had to dump this project. Just not enough money at the end of the month. So my wife and I decided we would take the loss and recoup at least some of the money we have in the vulcan.
turtle, do you still have the radiator cover? If so how much? You work for the military? I work for Tinker, Depot...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Do you still have the foot controls (specifically the right side peg and mount)? Mine was bent during a drop. While it's not a big problem, I've been considering having it replaced or repaired.

If so, how much for the right peg mount bracket (or both, if you won't separate)?

·
Registered
72 Posts
im interested in the frame, motor, front end. how much? if you've sold any of the 3, how much for what's left? chris

·
Registered
43 Posts
Well i hope every body else has better luck than I did!!! Not sure why you sent me the stuff you did but its very disappointing. I already have the chrome side covers and upper belt guard. The pictures to the links of what you offered are completely different than what you sent! I'll be sending it back ASAP. I bought the swing arm covers and LOWER belt guard from you according to the pics you had posted. But you sent me the side covers(which I have already) upper belt guard(which I have already) and the lower belt guard (scratched up)

VERY DISAPPOINTED!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts