Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Crap.. I thought I got an ok deal, you did really well. Seat come with it too? I see someone put the saddleman slant (large)? On. I took a chance and got the extra jumbo. They fit.
Only thing I don’t like about the super low mile bikes that are 7 years old is the wear from sitting is almost worse than if they would have put a few thousand miles a year on them. I ended up doing all the tune up stuff, radiator flush, and flushing 100% of the brake fluid. Last owner replaced the tires right before I bought it.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Welcome from AZ
Crap.. I thought I got an ok deal, you did really well. Seat come with it too? I see someone put the saddleman slant (large)? On. I took a chance and got the extra jumbo. They fit.
Only thing I don’t like about the super low mile bikes that are 7 years old is the wear from sitting is almost worse than if they would have put a few thousand miles a year on them. I ended up doing all the tune up stuff, radiator flush, and flushing 100% of the brake fluid. Last owner replaced the tires right before I bought it.
I paid 2K for my 08 900 classic 7 year ago it had been sitting for 2 years and had just under 2k miles on it. It was stored well so only needed a battery and was up and running. Replaced the dry rot tires and down the road i went. I got a screaming deal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts