Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Vulcan S
51 Posts
I replaced mine with a Wolo Full Blast replacement horn. It was inexpensive, louder, and sounds more like a car horn. Wasn't quite as loud as I was hoping, but a definite improvement over the stock horn. Extremely easy install, with no modifications required.

·
Registered
2020 Vulcan S
51 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Did you mount it in the same spot as the stock horn?
It came with my bike so I didn’t mount it. Picture attached showing where it’s mounted. I don’t love where it is but it works for me. If you had a passenger I am not sure it would as well.

looks like there is a thread about where to mount it too:
I also know a lot of people mount on engine guards if they have them
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Car

·
Registered
2015 Vulcan S
40 Posts
It came with my bike so I didn’t mount it. Picture attached showing where it’s mounted. I don’t love where it is but it works for me. If you had a passenger I am not sure it would as well.

looks like there is a thread about where to mount it too:
I also know a lot of people mount on engine guards if they have them View attachment 256235
Thanks for all the info and link to the other thread. Still deciding which one to get

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just installed the low Wolo. It is louder and mounts where the stock horn was. I like the sound, not too loud or obnoxious. A definite improvement. It's a motorcycle, not a tractor-trailer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts