Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the sickness continues....

That chrome trim on the tank and fenders...really awesome $9 investment :)

Randomly stopped at a shop today and look what they had for me!

...and here you see the butt and other new stuff. FInally a good pic of the tank bib, cup holder is new, trunk comes off quick. The trim continues :)

The only thing I'm not liking is after getting caught in the rain a few times I've noticed some of those chrome allen bolts are turning a yellow orange in the socket. I'm gonna go find an actual fastener place somewhere and get good old fashioned stainless bolts.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It locks, and has a quick release. Motorbox I think is the brand...I got it on ebay for roughly $90.

http://stores.ebay.com/Motorbox-Motorcycle-Accessories-Inc is the guy I got it from. He also has better prices than most on the Mutazu stuff.

Replace the bolts and nuts they send you with real ones and use loctite is my advice. Mounts right to a luggage rack. Has a wire to hook up the light if you want.

Wife rides with it regularly, no issues yet.

·
V2K Rogue Wrangler
1,112 Posts
Shaman,

I've been thinking about adding that trim to my V2K. What size did you use and was it the U shaped trim?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
3/8" chrome trim from the auto parts store. enough in one roll to do all I did with quite a bit left over for like $9. It was vaguely U shaped, yes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts