Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
August 29th, I got into a small accident with my 09' Lucky I walked away total unhurt accept for my pride. repair costs were estimated to be $8,000. Insurance decided to write off the bike and issue me a check instead. So with that I must say it's been a great 22,000 kms of riding but the wife has asked for a 3 wheeler. So I'll be purchasing a Can-Am Spyder later this winter.

If anyoen is interested I'm selling the PCV and autotuner, As well as the Thunder air kit (oem fit)

·
Registered
434 Posts
August 29th, I got into a small accident with my 09' Lucky I walked away total unhurt accept for my pride. repair costs were estimated to be $8,000. Insurance decided to write off the bike and issue me a check instead. So with that I must say it's been a great 22,000 kms of riding but the wife has asked for a 3 wheeler. So I'll be purchasing a Can-Am Spyder later this winter.

If anyoen is interested I'm selling the PCV and autotuner, As well as the Thunder air kit (oem fit)
glad your ok... I've always wondered if riding a Can Am is kinda like riding a snow mobile on the street!?... let us know how you like it...

·
Registered
66 Posts
glad your ok... I've always wondered if riding a Can Am is kinda like riding a snow mobile on the street!?... let us know how you like it...
I took a quick test ride on one once. That was exactly my feeling, it reminded me of when I was younger riding my grandfather's snowmobiles in Maine. I'm guessing any trike (aside from the Piaggio MP3's) would feel similar since there is no lean to them, but the stability of two wheels up front I would think puts the Can Am as the best choice.

·
Registered
644 Posts

Glad you're OK. The bike can be replaced. I rode a Can-Am Spyder. Lots of power but a weird feeling when the bike doesn't lean when you turn. Just gotta get used to it.

How much are you selling the air kit for? Interested.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Glad you are ok and sorry to hear about the bike I have the same color one, so what happen did a 4 wheeler run you off the road?

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
GLAD to hear yu are ok, that is the MOST important part. It is always a shame that our beloved skoots are damaged, but being alive is the most important thing.

GOOD LUCK AND TAKE CARE

RACNRAY

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
So, how much did the insurance company deside an '09 ABS Voyager is worth if they wouldn't spend $8000 to fix it?

·
Registered
644 Posts
So, how much did the insurance company deside an '09 ABS Voyager is worth if they wouldn't spend $8000 to fix it?
NADA shows $14887 for it. $8000 is over 50% so I guess they totalled it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts