Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little Red Hen 2012

"Who will help me plant my wheat?" asked the little red hen.

"Not I," said the cow.

"Not I," said the duck.

"Not I," said the pig.

"Not I," said the goose.

"Then I will do it by myself." She planted her crop and the wheat grew and ripened.

"Who will help me reap my wheat?" asked the little red hen.

"Not I," said the duck.

"Out of my classification," said the pig.

"I'd lose my seniority," said the cow.

"I'd lose my unemployment compensation," said the goose.

"Then I will do it by myself," said the little red hen, and so she did.

"Who will help me bake the bread?" asked the little red hen.

"That would be overtime for me," said the cow.

"I'd lose my welfare benefits," said the duck.

"I'm a dropout and never learned how," said the pig.

"If I'm to be the only helper, that's discrimination," said the goose.

"Then I will do it by myself," said the little red hen.

She baked five loaves and held them up for all of her neighbors to see.

They wanted some and, in fact, demanded a share but the little red hen said, "No, I shall eat all five loaves."

"Excess profits!" cried the cow.. (Nancy Pelosi)

"Capitalist leech!" screamed the duck. (Barbara Boxer)

"I demand equal rights!" yelled the goose. (Jesse Jackson)

The pig just grunted in disdain.. (Harry Reid)

And they all painted 'Unfair!' picket signs and marched around and around the little red hen, shouting obscenities.

When the farmer (Obama) came he said to the little red hen, "You must not be so greedy."

"But I earned the bread," said the little red hen.

"Exactly," said Barack the farmer. "That is what makes our free enterprise system so wonderful. Anyone in the barnyard can earn as much as he wants.
But under our modern government regulations, the productive workers must divide the fruits of their labor with those who are lazy and idle."

And they all lived happily ever after, including the little red hen, who smiled and clucked, "I am grateful, for now I truly understand."

But her neighbors became quite disappointed in her. She never again baked bread because she joined the 'party' and got her bread free.
And all the Democrats smiled. 'Fairness' had been established.

Individual initiative had died but nobody noticed; perhaps no one cared so long as there was free bread that 'the rich' were paying for.

And perhaps....this is the end...................

And the next week, there was no bread, or anything else to eat. So, they all starved equally.

EPILOGUE

Bill Clinton is getting $12 million for his memoirs.

Hillary got $8 million for hers.

That's $20 million for the memories from two people, who for eight years repeatedly testified, under oath, that they couldn't remember anything.

DO WE LIVE IN A GREAT BARNYARD OR WHAT?

November is coming

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
I love that story...hate the ending!
NOVEMBER

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
I love that story...hate the ending!
NOVEMBER
Zig i really dont think most folks think about whats going on here, the libs will say we will never run out of what they want, the productive members of our society are quiting in droves. The ones with money are leaving, to the tune of 10 billion a month. The takers will be pissed, when there is nothing left to take.. France just raised the income tax on high income folks to 75% ! Does anyone think the upper income earners will stay in France if they can move somewhere else and make good money.

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
Yup, time to buy another case of ammo ... for protection against the ninja squirrels, yea, that's why! One can never be too careful.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
financial advisor says "canned goods & ammo" are good investments

Yup, time to buy another case of ammo ... for protection against the ninja squirrels, yea, that's why! One can never be too careful.
just got this in the mail from our district congressman; file too big, so here is what it says;

National Write Your Congressman
United Nations Arms Treaty, Constituent Opinion Ballot

The Arms Trade Treaty is the name of a potential multilateral treaty that would regulate the iternational trade in conventional weapons. Secretary Clinton announced U.S. support for negotiation under rules of consensus decision making of an Arms Trade Treaty.

Rep. Ben Quayle (R-AZ) and Sen. Jerry Moran (R-KS) have proposed the Second Amendment Sovereignty Act of 2012 (H.R.5846, S.2205) in order to protect American gun owners from potential regulation from the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty (ATT). These bills will block funding to negotiate, implement this treaty.

Make your voice heard by faxing this ballot to your Representative at the fax number below

Rep. Ben Quayle:
"the Second Amendment is an individual constitutional right and we must never alow that right to be trampled on by an international treaty. The UN treaty is a direct threat to Amercan Sovereignty and the constitutional rights of all Americans. Among other faulty provisions, the Arms Trade Treaty may require participating nations to establish national gun registries to ensure that domestically produced weapons aren't exported. The treaty also requires that nations that allow production of firearms within thier borders set up a compensation fund (TAX) to pay for violence (WAR) that occurs in other nations. Law abiding American gun owners should never have to pay compensation or damages for violence in foreign countries that they had absolutely nothing to do with. This is typical United Nations overreach, and the United States should not allow it under any circumstances. Congress needs to put its foot down and make clear that it, not the UN is the only body with constitutional right to impose laws in the United States."

Secretary Clinton:
"Conventional arms transfers are crucial to national security concern of the United States, and we have always supported effective action to control the international transfer of arms(bullshit). The United States is prepared to work hard for a strong international standard in this area by seizing(yor ability to defend yourself) opportunity presented by the Conference on the Arms Trade Treaty at the UN.. on a national basis. the United States has in place an extensive and rigorous system of controls that most agree is the "gold standard"(fast & furiuos?) of export controls for arms transfers. On a bilateral basis, the United States regularily engages other states to raise their standards and to prohibit the transfer or transportation of capabilities to rogue states, terrorist groups, and groups seeking to unsettle regions(so Geo Sorros cant get guns?). The United States is committed to actively pursuing a strong and robust treaty that contains the highest possible, legally binding standard for ht interanational transfer of conventional weapons." This lady is so full of her own BS, comes from years of not sleeping while with Bubba.

Should Congress pass the Second Amendment Sovereignty Act of 2012?

( )Yes ( )No ( )Undecided.. didnt read the article

Representative:___________________________ Fax# (202).225.8628

As a constituent of yours, my personal opinion is: _____________________

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Law abiding American gun owners should never haveto pay compensation or damages for violene in foreign countries that they had absolutely nothing to do with.
It all comes down to a statement I made before in another post. Man up and take responsibility for your own problems and issues. If guns kill people then, McD's made me fat.

BD. I see this everyday when you have healthy people on "the draw" (as we say around here) raising their kids on "the draw" and that cycle is rarely broken. I know everyone's situation is different but we all know which ones I am talking about. People that pick up their WIC checks in their brand new _______ (insert expensive vehicle of choice). And they get 8-10k tax returns from their minimum wadge job.

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
Everyone is due to suffer hard times in the coming future. Sorry, but it's going to happen. Those that can take care of themselves and protect themselves will fair better than those that can not. They'll still suffer, but will fair better. I really didn't need to say that, those of us replying on this thread already know that.
By the way, I intend to purchase my ammo from now on in cash, no paper trail.

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
We had a high school Ag teacher get into trouble a couple of years ago because a band member saw his ag class butchering chickens they had raised from chicks to show them how the cycle of food works. Can't show them that any more, because some kids were "offended". Kids not in Ag class. Guess from now on, we'll just have the eat the chicken from the back room of the local grocery store, and not kill any precious animals. Our whole society is suffering. And the teachers in Chicago are on strike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts