Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, got a half way decent day Wednesday. Upper 50's and sun. When I got off from work early, (very unusual) I knew I had to jump on the 900 as soon as I got home. It's been a couple of weeks, since I've been out for a ride. I took her out for a couple of hours and brought her home shortly after dark. It was a little cool, but I dressed for it and was really quite comfortable. This bike runs so good I just enjoy riding more than I can possibly express. It's great fun! Has anyone else noticed, It seems to me the 900's power just seems to be stronger when the weather is cooler? Maybe it's just my imagination. :rolleyes: Anyway, it was a nice ride out on country roads. I knew this may be the last ride for a while, so I took a can of Sea Foam with me, stoped for gas on the way back, dumped some in, and filled up the tank. I have to admit, I was getting a little chilled by the time I returned, but wow, I really enjoyed getting her out again. I don't know how I will get through this winter, but I guess I'll survive somehow. :confused:

·
Registered
684 Posts
Got the vulcan out today between dinners :) Almost sixty degrees out this afternoon .... NICE :D

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I got my bike out too , nicest weather in many years for Thanksgiving around here , sunny low 60's :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts