Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks David Sheek

Just an update on the PCV Map I got from David Sheek. I have a K&N with some Cobra Slip-ons I bought used off ebay. My Cobra Fi2000 was ok with the stock pipes drilled out but I could not get it right with the slip-ons. I sprung for the PCV and David was kind enought to shoot me his map. It is almost spot on from seat of the pants. I have not (but want to) dyno tested the bike, and I am know that is always the best, but for now the bike runs great. Thanks David!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Just an update on the PCV Map I got from David Sheek. I have a K&N with some Cobra Slip-ons I bought used off ebay. My Cobra Fi2000 was ok with the stock pipes drilled out but I could not get it right with the slip-ons. I sprung for the PCV and David was kind enought to shoot me his map. It is almost spot on from seat of the pants. I have not (but want to) dyno tested the bike, and I am know that is always the best, but for now the bike runs great. Thanks David!
Just wondering if the map you got from David is the same one he runs with his Thunder Air Kit or is it a different map?. I'm looking for a map for my friend with the same set-up as you......just wondering if you'd be kind enough to share it if it's different than David's " Best Map SO Far 8-2012 " Thanks

My e-mail is [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts