Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks, to all you guys and gal for all your knowledge and advice. It has been a great 5 years with the Vulcan Custom SE Tourer, but I picked up a 2016 Indian Dark Horse last friday. I'll probably drop in from time to time to keep up since my son purchased the Vulcan from me. Here is a little eye candy of the two.

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
I agree! Don't blame you,tbut they aren't as entertaining on the Indian forum as we are!

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
I agree! Don't blame you,tbut they aren't as entertaining on the Indian forum as we are!
hit the bullseye with that one.. indian 4m is chocked full of old guys with pre-Polaris machines and just talks schitt about them. that real Indians are pre 54 or 2000 or ? that old Indians are so much better than hardley.. they gott their heads stuk so far up thar arse, make hardcore hardleyittes look like a skool yard church girls.. only good thing to say is one day they will all be dead, soon.

then ther plenty nuff younginns on the new hardware, all pissin n moanin that its not all this or that.. personally they don't know wtf end is up.. but they shelled out serious coin so they should have some (in their mind) better than yor machine.. they don't know, nor would see perfect if it hit them 'tween the eyes..

now over here in Kawi land.. ya'll are useta bein abused and don't mind it even consider it some form of 'tention.. there is a therapy couch with yor name on it.. its called the long and winding road.. by paul mcartney or some other bugg'er.
butt the new Injuns are muey bueno.. you all will see nex week in the canyon. poncho

Attachments

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Hey don't be a stranger!

Good lookin' machine!

·
Registered
698 Posts
hit the bullseye with that one.. indian 4m is chocked full of old guys with pre-Polaris machines and just talks schitt about them. that real Indians are pre 54 or 2000 or ? that old Indians are so much better than hardley.. they gott their heads stuk so far up thar arse, make hardcore hardleyittes look like a skool yard church girls.. only good thing to say is one day they will all be dead, soon.

then ther plenty nuff younginns on the new hardware, all pissin n moanin that its not all this or that.. personally they don't know wtf end is up.. but they shelled out serious coin so they should have some (in their mind) better than yor machine.. they don't know, nor would see perfect if it hit them 'tween the eyes..

now over here in Kawi land.. ya'll are useta bein abused and don't mind it even consider it some form of 'tention.. there is a therapy couch with yor name on it.. its called the long and winding road.. by paul mcartney or some other bugg'er.
butt the new Injuns are muey bueno.. you all will see nex week in the canyon. poncho
I didn't understand half of that Ponch but it was fun reading it anyway.

Oh...and nice bike OP!

·
Registered
232 Posts
the new Injuns are muey bueno.. you all will see nex week in the canyon. poncho
I like the new signature. It's fun reading what people have owned.

·
Registered
620 Posts

PONCHO is definitely the MAN

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thanks, to all you guys and gal for all your knowledge and advice. It has been a great 5 years with the Vulcan Custom SE Tourer, but I picked up a 2016 Indian Dark Horse last friday. I'll probably drop in from time to time to keep up since my son purchased the Vulcan from me. Here is a little eye candy of the two.
Dang that looks good! I am not a fan of leather bags at all, but that right there just look so RIGHT!

I rode the darkhorse and enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would, for such a big bike to feel so light and nimble, it's almost hard to believe. And it's amazingly comfortable.

Heck yea, Congratulations!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Congrats! Very nice and enjoy. I'm thinking on getting the Classic maybe next year.

I was in an Indian dealership in Tampa a few weeks ago. Their dealers aren't like regular bikes dealers. Well laid out...well lit. Almost felt like a coffee shop.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
I like the new signature. It's fun reading what people have owned.
rdd, thas only half the list, limited to a measley 500 characters. poncho

1 - 12 of 12 Posts