Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks everyone for offering great information on the 900 for me over the past year. I sold my Vulcan yesterday and picked up my 'new to me' '08 Victory Vision. Ride safe.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Love the Vision

Hey everyone,

I have put about 500 miles on the Victory Vision and I love it. It is big and heavy, but it has a great ride. I rode it 3 1?2 hours to get it home and enjoyed every minute. I will try to attach a picture. The picture does not show the tour trunk which is currently on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
399 Posts
Hey everyone,

I have put about 500 miles on the Victory Vision and I love it. It is big and heavy, but it has a great ride. I rode it 3 1?2 hours to get it home and enjoyed every minute. I will try to attach a picture. The picture does not show the tour trunk which is currently on it.
Shiny! Be safe!

·
Registered
292 Posts
When I upgrade, it will either be Gold Wing, Vulcan 1700 Nomad or a Victory. Enjoy!!!!! I'm jealous.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
I thought those things were butt-ugly then I sat on one. Holy cow! Those things are comfy just to sit on! Very relaxed, enjoy! I guess I still think their ugly but I can appreciate the beauty of riding one, how's that sound? haha

Hey just because your running a victory doesn't mean you can't still hang around here. Drop us a line once in a while! Keep us updated on that bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts