Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Based on all of the great information I have received on this forum, I bought my first accessories for my bike...

Iso Grips
Throttle Boss
Pullback Risers

I took what everyone suggested and applied IT to the issues I have with riding comfort for extended riding (I commute 95 miles one way to work every day).

Next purchase...a Mustang seat.

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
Based on all of the great information I have received on this forum, I bought my first accessories for my bike...

Iso Grips
Throttle Boss
Pullback Risers

I took what everyone suggested and applied IT to the issues I have with riding comfort for extended riding (I commute 95 miles one way to work every day).

Next purchase...a Mustang seat.
Mustang seat is an excellent choice. What did you do in the USAF? I was in an AMS unit in SAC.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SAC? Old school!! "Nuke 'em till they glow" Thanks for your service.

I was radar ops. Originally in TAC. Did the rest of my time in ACC and NORAD.

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
SAC? Old school!! "Nuke 'em till they glow" Thanks for your service.

I was radar ops. Originally in TAC. Did the rest of my time in ACC and NORAD.
Yeah, I'm an old timer!:D
B-52G's over here, and "D's" in Thailand during the VN fun fest.
Thuds in the active ANG later.
Thanks for your service also!:)

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
my first accessory

I just put memphis shades on mine... don't know if I did it right. Seems to ride ok but glasses vibrate some. Got to start somewhere... I guess.

I commute 95 miles one way to work every day
Pitiful that you are retired from service and still have to work... unless you want to. I'll never get to... wife wants too much stuff. lucky i got a bike ha!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my first accessory

I just put memphis shades on mine... don't know if I did it right. Seems to ride ok but glasses vibrate some. Got to start somewhere... I guess.

Pitiful that you are retired from service and still have to work... unless you want to. I'll never get to... wife wants too much stuff. lucky i got a bike ha!
Only 44 years old. Still got a few good years left in me. One of these days, I'll be working for myself. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts