Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
installed these today, not to bad but instructions would have helped. If your over 6 ft i would get these. still have to tweak the controls a bit

·
Registered
658 Posts
You've got a great looking bike bigsarge

·
Registered
208 Posts
They look really good. The question I have, do they sit higher than the stock position. I can tell they are moved forward, but they also look like they are also moved up higher.

·
Registered
270 Posts
KEWL!!! where did you get them? cost?

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They look really good. The question I have, do they sit higher than the stock position. I can tell they are moved forward, but they also look like they are also moved up higher.
yes they are a little higher, but i really like them. I would buy them again

·
Registered
182 Posts
have you tried them?

Have you tried the forward controls yet? How do they feel so far? Also, could you tell me more about your brake light and rear turn signals. thanks, Sue

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Have you tried the forward controls yet? How do they feel so far? Also, could you tell me more about your brake light and rear turn signals. thanks, Sue
i have tried the forwards , alot and they feel great for me. The brake light is just a clear cover with red bulb, and the turn signals have highway hawk chrome covers. Im actually selling them becuase i changed all my turn signals.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Good for you! What signals are you changing to? Your bike is looking super hot already! Sue

·
Registered
133 Posts
Just installed these on my 9 last weekend, could not get out and test it yet but. For anyone who has these installed did you find the shift and brake levers a tad loose on the shaft? I tightened up the peg bolt but there is still a bit of play left and right in the lever. It almost feels like there should be a shim to take up some slack near the bushing.

M

1 - 18 of 18 Posts