Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a small tank pouch for my 13 Nomad 1700. I don't want a bib, just the pouch. Has anyone found such a creature? I've looked everywhere. I know that Indian makes one for their bikes, but I don't want to pay 150.00.

·
BOTM Winner, December 2016
326 Posts
When searching for a tank bib with a pouch big enough for my iphone and stuff I ran across Iron Horse Leather on eBay...

Maybe you'll find something you'll like.
BTW, the one I chose didn't list my 1600 Classic but it worked great and fit the bill for me...

Here:

iron horse leather tank | eBay

Luckymann77

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hi Huddleston

I bought this small magnetic tank bag on eBay 190560836305

But I see its "ended" 😡

I also saw these same bags on display at a Hardly dealer but I don't know if all HD dealers would have them.
Anyway it's a great size for keeping phone, wallet, keys, glasses, etc and you can easily carry it around when stopped. It also has belt loops. It was about $35. It fits perfectly under the chrome speedo/display and above the top of the seat and the magnets hold it on just fine. I bought one last summer for a buddy who rides a Voyager after he remarked he liked mine.

Maybe a Google search might turn something up for you.

Hope you find something that works.

WEG

·
BOTM Winner, February 2016
265 Posts
I have magnetic tank pouches from both Harley and Saddleman...works great and stays on the tank through rain or shine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts