Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! Have look in the search option but don't find any answer. whats the taller drag bar you can fit with the stock cable on a custom 900 ??
Any pics!?
take a lot!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one have higher drag bar ?? Any one know if with 12 inch drag bar I will be fine with my stock cable!? Thanks !

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
47 Posts
are you talking about 12 inch ape hangers? drag bars are straight bars, and if you wanted those to be taller you would need taller risers. I am currently installing 12 inch ape hangers with stock cables. they fit but you need to reroute the cables behind the triple tree.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
are you talking about 12 inch ape hangers? drag bars are straight bars, and if you wanted those to be taller you would need taller risers. I am currently installing 12 inch ape hangers with stock cables. they fit but you need to reroute the cables behind the triple tree.
Thanks! I'm talking about drag bars not hapes. And i don't want to go with riser. I will change my drag bars for a taller set. ( black) I have found a set of 10 inch and a 12 inch but I'm not sure if the 12 will fit my stock cable and I'm not sure about the look if they will be to high !!??? Thanks for your reply buddy!!

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts