Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bye all. Just sold my V2K... "sob"....:(.
I have a developing case of degenerating joints in my hands and feet and riding makes my hands hurt bad anymore. 20,000 miles of wonderful fun on a great bike but it is time. Had some good times on this forum... you know who you are !! Byeee

·
Registered
286 Posts
Sorry to hear of your ailments. Hopefully you can continue to ride in some form. Just cuz you sold the V2K, don't mean you have to leave, it will always be in your blood. All the best.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Hey, no need to leave just because you're not riding!

Hope you can get back on two wheels sometime. There are smaller/lighter bikes!

R

·
0 Posts
Get you a trike! That's what I plan on doing when I get where I can't hold one up any more. May even look at a spyder, nah, just kidding, it would have to be a trike. Best of luck, I have several of your topics saved and printed.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I hear you about your hand joints... just a matter of time for me too.

Thank you for your many valuable contributions. I wish you all the best. Via con Dios, amigo.

·
Registered
294 Posts
%PWell , I guess it's evident you have to stay, even if you just chirp in every once in a while to give someone some advice. I'm experiencing some of that pain you speak of in the wrists and in the hips but mine isn't so bad I have to give up riding ,yet. I think of your article on the euro gears and how well documented it was and what good pictures you had. As far as I know , those posts are in the archives and we can allways refer back to them for advice. So don't leave just pop in every once in a while, otay!!!
:bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes:

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
I hate it. Since I started on here, you and Ponch and others have been main-stays, always giving excellent advice. You'll be missed, but like others have said, I hope you can find time to pop in if for no other reason than to say hello every once in a while. I wish you well and as little pain as possible. Think about us every once in a while.

·
Registered
864 Posts
There is no reason to stop posting Annie.
We enjoy your wit and wisdom. So please reconsider.
If you all are ever in Tx please let us know so Mrs. Bulldozer and I can buy you dinner..

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I've read several of your posts and I think checked out some of your pics. I can relate to the aches and pains that come with age and expect a day may come when I have to hang it up. God bless TA!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Hello Annie,

Sorry to hear life is so much better on the back roads, agree with Romans5.8 no need to also get a trick with a steering wheel and foot controls and ride on, Blessings Dan

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
I've got some disc problems in my neck, and there was a point where I thought I wouldn't be able to ride anymore the pain was so bad. Fortunately I found a good chiropractor, but I do know how you must be feeling.

As others have said, don't feel the need to leave just because you don't have the bike anymore.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I sincerely appreciate all these sweet comments... :).... and I will check in now and then.....but I have to say that this forum has changed, at least for me. I have been randomly dropping in for many months now and never do see anything that catches my fancy..... and now, with no bike of my own to post about...and with so many of the people I knew already gone.... I doubt there will be much to hold me here. Just sayin......

keep your shiny sides up....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts