Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A 'friend" flaked out on me about buying this...after having me hold it for him for 3 weeks. %$#@(?!!!!

you can find out a lot about this bike from my posts here....but it is for sale on Craiglist in Bend, Oregon here.....

http://bend.craigslist.org/mcy/3882311725.html

This is a great deal for someone out there who has been drooling over the Vulcan 2000...

Annie

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Good luck, Annie.

Hope to see you on two wheels again. There are some great lighter bikes! Won't be as cool/fun but it's better than nothing!

I've ridden both a 900 and a V2K, and the riding position is very similar. Just the 900 is far lighter and tamer. It could be an option for ya! Of course it doesn't have the power, but, having NO bike is 0 power!

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Romans...

I have gotten very realistic about the sale price on this. Still hoping to sell it.

I have also gotten on a medication that has done wonders for the arthritis pain and makes me think I could manage a lighter bike as you suggest. Looking at some now.... but I need to sell this one first !!

Annie

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tire swap offer...

Hey... if anybody is holding back interest in this because of the car tire, I will happily put a motorcycle tire back on it for ya ...

personally, the car tire has been a great improvement to the ride... super stable on superslabs, corners just as sweet as a MC, and after 7000 miles it still has TONS of tread... :) easily going to make 25,000 miles on one tire !

Annie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts