Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Depends on what you're going for. I always liked a shorter set of pipes - shows off more of the bike. I might be biased a little too - have the Bubs on my Yamaha, and even removed the slashed tips for a slightly different look.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have the BUB pipes. I love the sound. When I first changed from the stock pipes, I thought they might be to loud but after a day or two I got used to them and now think they are great.

·
Registered
59 Posts
how does it sound? loud? Deep?
Yes, loud especially when you get on it. I replaced the Bub baffles with Thunder Monster which gave a deeper, throatier sound. Of course, this is on my Yamaha Roadstar 1700. I would think the 900 may not sound quite as deep, but should be just as loud.

I have a set of Bulldog Custom drag pipes coming this week for the 900. Suppose to be one of the deepest and best sounding pipes for our 900s. We shall see...

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Bubs Jughuggers or cobra slashdowns???? i cant decide
I've seen/heard a set of each, and from the discussion here, between the two... Bubs will sound better to ya. I've heard good sounds coming from the Fuggin Fabrication pipes too, although the set I heard was the swept set. May not be the look you're after.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey BRANDT025 will do! Might be a little while -looking to get them black ceramic coated. First have to find a place locally to have chrome removed.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hey BRANDT025 will do! Might be a little while -looking to get them black ceramic coated. First have to find a place locally to have chrome removed.
Hey I am really good at remove chrome, ship them to me and i will take care of it for you. Simple process really, put them on my bike and ride:D after awhile Viola chrome removed.

OOH wait, scratching is the same as removing right.:eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts