Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The year and 2 mths I have spent on the forum I have learned so much from other members, had some interesting conversation, and may have helped a few people along the way. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone out there and to the mods and admins for making this a great site.

Sometimes life throws some nasty curve balls and leaves you sitting big eyed, dumbfounded and not swinging, and we need an escape from said problems. Well long story short I found my escape from reality here. It was good therapy for a while, but now I realize I am putting too much of a priority on visiting the forum and posting and for my own reasons I need to pull back. I do not plan on deleting my account, but having this site as a resource when I may need help.

But its been fun.

ps. and I left my e-mail notifications on for PM's so I get those.

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
Hate to see you fade away, but I understand how being active on here can eat into other parts of life if you let it! Just don't be a total stranger, good luck in your other endeavors.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I enjoy most of the regulars. You had a good sense of humor and didn't get all defensive when your chops were busted. Hopefully we'll all still be here when you do return.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Don't be a stranger! We all enjoy having you here.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Godspeed, buddy. We'll miss you, but this place should be pretty low priority under most circumstances anyway. Take care.

...yous guys think he's reading these replies? :p

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Take care & ride safe!

Ya know; there's nothing stopping you from posting a ride report or a particularly nice pic every now and again.;)

Scott

1 - 6 of 6 Posts