Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.
I am new here, in fact this is my first time ever signing up to a forum.

I am in the market for a VKS am already stock piling parts for when I get it. I currently have the 10” inch ape hangers and a cheap pair off floor boards.

Im happy to spend money on a good seat and exhaust ect. But would like to cheap out on things such as something of the likes of the r&g tail tidy which leads me to the question. Does anyone know of any cheap/semi decent knock off?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Idk, after going the "affordable" route on some of my lighting, and dropping good dough on my own exhaust and other accessories, I think it's worth it to spend decent money on parts that fit. Between my time, cutting, welding, soldering, and hardware store runs for missing bolts and wire ties, it would have been well worth it to by a tail tidy that was actually designed for the bike, which is what I eventually did. Dont even get me started on my head light struggles 😖😆

·
Registered
45 Posts
Idk, after going the "affordable" route on some of my lighting, and dropping good dough on my own exhaust and other accessories, I think it's worth it to spend decent money on parts that fit. Between my time, cutting, welding, soldering, and hardware store runs for missing bolts and wire ties, it would have been well worth it to by a tail tidy that was actually designed for the bike, which is what I eventually did. Dont even get me started on my head light struggles 😖😆
Nothing wrong that with either. It’s certainly a lot easier to buy bolt on parts. I’m just a cheapskate. Lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts