Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Big rigs banned from Tail of the Dragon.
what? cant get no bites? this subject too tired.. this is jus another bucket list ride. many find better rides in the area with less hassles. I have rode this 3x and tho its challenging, I wouldnt go out of my way to ride it agin. too many issues friday-monday.

local folks, business, cops would do well if they closed that road a weekend a month and sanctioned, sponsored speed runs. all those wannabee racers in their leather colored zip suites could pony up a hefty fee and run this at their limit.
I bet folks would pay good money to come and watch all the crashes. maybe post some Utoob footage. Vendors could peddle snax n beer and TeeShirts.
maybe a (small) portion of the proceeds could go for Win-Place-Show prize money for the fastest runs Up n Back. even a prize for the best wreck? as there are likely to be a lot of em.
Triage units could be placed at strategic points and Halo rescue could be redy for the call(s). this is just a win/win bizness opportunity ever which way.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
**YAWN** hum...........what......the dragon.......? Oh yeah what ponch said.

It needed to be "Officially" done. I say most truckers that get on that road don't know about it, or just greedy. But now I say those zip zap bikes will be even more overconfident about the road and ride even more crazy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts