Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get a tail bag for some over night travel this summer. I have saddle bags and a fork bag that comes off and on. Who has a tail bag, which one and what do you like about it. Pics would be great as well. Thanks.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I like my Nelson Riggs tail bag. It's expandable about 3 " and comes with a detatchable round bag that snaps on top. It also comes with backpack straps and a rain cover. I realize the two bags shown don't match in color and I don't really like the backrest bags "look" but it sure is comfortable.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I figured that there would be a few more.

·
BOTM Winner, January 2014
275 Posts
Best one I've found...$133 for the Deluxe model, $99 for the standard.

SaddleStow TS3200DE Deluxe Tail Bag
SaddleStow™ motorcycle luggage is designed to be at home on the widest range of machines and offers the perfect look for cruising the highway. Style is not the only concern - function is paramount in the design of each SaddleStow item. A perfect blend of rugged materials make this luggage tough, weather-resistant and long lasting. Our unique combination of features set these bags apart from all others.
· Unique design, easy to mount and full of features; offers any bike maximum luggage capacity
· Universal quick-detach mounting system quickly secures bag to frame, passenger pegs, etc.; tunnel straddles most racks and seats for easy on/off mounting
· Rigid construction; looks great even when empty
· Wide top opening for easy packing
· Top carry handle and shoulder straps for easy toting off bike
· Constructed of UV-, water-, and weather-resistant 1200 denier Saddle Tuffä and leather-like vinyl panels; non-skid bottom is heat resistant
http://www.saddlemen.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=239_247_249&products_id=7098

1 - 4 of 4 Posts