Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

VS is in the process of setting up some online stores for our network of forums. When thinking about this I had an idea! What if we got the community to design there own t-shirt and sticker logo. So that it feels a little more personal. While we all love the current logo in the top left hand corner, I would love to see what you guys can think of. This is the First site I am testing this with, so lets see what you got!

Rules
* No nudity
* no profanity

Submissions will be excepted until September 30th and then starting October 1 st we will have a vote to see who the winner is. The winner will receive a free print of the shirt!

So lets get those imaginations going and see what we can do !

THANKS HELENA

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Here are a couple more ideas, featuring a 900C.

This is my favorite so far. Keep them coming! Think this would be awesome on a black T-Shirt.

I don't think you'd get me to put it as a sticker on my bike (she said they'd be making stickers too). But, it might go on my helmet! hehe. I also think a small sew-on patch like that for a vest or jacket would be awesome too!

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Can this go on the back? (TM Poncho Villa copyright 2012 :))
Maybe someone could turn this into a jpeg 4 me?
cheapdutchguy, no comments on the jpg so if you're still waiting, here you go...
I could agree with this one since usually one of the main objectives when we ride with a group is to eat somewhere good.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.