Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't see much in the middle of the state, even though I already know a few in the area.

Anybody else want to check in?

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I'm abit west of Rochester but was stationed at Griffas AFB in Rome, used to drink Utica Club beer when I had a bad pallet, and Behiems Orange Cuse are my favorite College BBall team. :p If ever headed this way throw me a PM.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Originally from Rome...go back a few times a year. Parents still live there.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm abit west of Rochester but was stationed at Griffis AFB in Rome,
Behiems Orange Cuse are my favorite College BBall team. :p
If ever headed this way throw me a PM.
When the B-52's were taking off, it looked like they were going to hit my house with the landing gear

I was just at Bob Johnson chevy by Home Depot, about 125 miles 1 way,
and now that I have a bike that can handle some road duty, I want to get out to the bass pro shop.. see that aquarium

·
Registered
10 Posts
I live in between Syracuse and Rome on the north side of Oneida lake. Only major riding I did this year was back and forth to work. Always took the long way home. Unfortunitly, I'm selling my '04 1500 classic. They don't really go very well in the snow that's coming in a couple months.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Didn't see much in the middle of the state, even though I already know a few in the area.

Anybody else want to check in?
My hometown was Mohawk, NY until I went into the Navy (1971). Owned a couple of bikes back then, but now I live in AZ. and I ride my 2012 Voyager almost everyday, any day of the year. In fact I just returned from a 3500 mile hike up to OR and down the coast of CA. crossing over to the Redwoods, Sequoia and Yosemite.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My hometown was Mohawk, NY until I went into the Navy (1971).

Owned a couple of bikes back then, but now I live in AZ. and I ride my 2012 Voyager almost everyday, any day of the year. In fact I just returned from a 3500 mile hike up to OR and down the coast of CA. crossing over to the Redwoods, Sequoia and Yosemite.
I was down that way on Friday, went over to Herkimer for work duties

·
Registered
775 Posts
Panther Lake

I live in between Syracuse and Rome on the north side of Oneida lake. Only major riding I did this year was back and forth to work. Always took the long way home. Unfortunitly, I'm selling my '04 1500 classic. They don't really go very well in the snow that's coming in a couple months.
I live on the north side as well.
Panther Lake,Bernhards Bay.

JJ

·
Registered
775 Posts
Old

It is old indeed ! :D
Nobody ever hooked up.
I don't plan many rides. I'm an impulse rider. I go to the finger lakes,CNY,St. Lawrence,Adirondacks,Ontario, & CT.

JJ

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Panther lake,used to race and ride sleds there,closed the bar there few years ago I see,love tug hill,been to barrows performance many times

·
Registered
775 Posts
Panther Lake

It's private now but I know people there & swim & picnic there and Redfield Reservoir. ;)

I stop at the Loop in Syracuse for some bike nights as well as :dance: Jam guitar at Bridge Street Tavern & Rooters & go to Micro Bore with my bike.

JJ

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Sweet,get inspecs done at micro,been to bst,I work the fair every year,bout done with that tho,didnt know panther is private now,bummer

·
Registered
170 Posts
We live in lyons falls at the bottom of tug hill.Was down by oneida lake last weekend,thur Central Square,Oswego up to henderson Harbor and back thur watertown,lowville and home

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We live in lyons falls at the bottom of tug hill.Was down by oneida lake last weekend,thur Central Square,Oswego up to henderson Harbor and back thur watertown,lowville and home
Nice loop around, about 200 miles

·
Registered
170 Posts
Rode with Vietnam wall weds nite from lowville,was pretty neat,rode with about 260 bikes,good time.meet some people haven't seen in awhile.Lot of people out on the side of the road waving flags,every town we went thur had there fire dept out with equip and members and had a good BBQ when we got to Boonvile

1 - 20 of 25 Posts