Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looks good, thanks for the added info. Those are next on my to-do list. Now on to the important question, are those steel toed flip flops? lol.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks good, thanks for the added info. Those are next on my to-do list. Now on to the important question, are those steel toed flip flops? lol.
LOL, i dont actually go to far in those. But you would be suprised how many times i have seen guys going 80 on the highway here (hawaii) in these.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Terrific. Thanks for updating us w/ these...really gives a good idea of what to expect.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I've had my bike for two weeks now. I'm 6'1 and I'm starting to feel the stock pegs in my legs after about 300 miles. I have the pegs and the adapters in a shopping cart right now and debating whether or not to click checkout.. lol... I know once I buy 1 little mod it's all going downhill... it's what happened with my car

·
Registered
711 Posts
Nice, thanks for sharing those pictures.
I too have gone in flip flops specially when cruising around the lake with my 11 yr old. But gotta tell you those little pebbles or bugs hurt as hell when they hit your your feet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts