Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can any one that owns them tell me how you like them. how secure do they attach? what brands are best and where is the best place too get them.thanks for any info or pics.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
on the vulcan 900 it must mount on the left side. my main concern is there dosnt seem to be much room between the swing arm and the belt,thats why im wondering how they mount.ive looked around online and cant seem too find any info on them thanks

·
Registered
430 Posts
on the vulcan 900 it must mount on the left side. my main concern is there dosnt seem to be much room between the swing arm and the belt,thats why im wondering how they mount.ive looked around online and cant seem too find any info on them thanks
i have one on mine and i paid $26 on Amazon.com
i cant find them anymore for that price but if you do i'd say go for it. it doesnt interfere at all with the belt

here are a coupe of pics to give you an idea on the fit.
i take alot of pics of my bike lol. i think she's hot. lol

·
Registered
427 Posts
I have one. It is a tight fit and does get close to the belt, but not dangerously so. Just snug it as tight as you can and make sure the loops are positioned in the best possible spots (i.e. away from the belt) and you're good to go. One warning: they don't hold a great deal, so if you looking to haul more than a pair of gloves, a bottle of water and a paperback book, you might want to look at other options.

·
Registered
312 Posts
i have one on mine and i paid $26 on Amazon.com
i cant find them anymore for that price but if you do i'd say go for it. it doesnt interfere at all with the belt

here are a coupe of pics to give you an idea on the fit.
i take alot of pics of my bike lol. i think she's hot. lol

Hey atineo, is that bag the saddleman 3400? Are you happy with it, How is it attached, are you using the versa mount that comes with it?

·
Registered
427 Posts
I have one. It is a tight fit and does get close to the belt, but not dangerously so. Just snug it as tight as you can and make sure the loops are positioned in the best possible spots (i.e. away from the belt) and you're good to go. One warning: they don't hold a great deal, so if you looking to haul more than a pair of gloves, a bottle of water and a paperback book, you might want to look at other options.
Mine is a Leatherworks 312 Chopper Bag, btw.

Some pics:

·
Registered
430 Posts
@Toy4Bob

I got that bag from Leatherup.com for $100. It holds a lot of stuff. It's an identical knock off of the 3400 but it didn't come with the versa mount. I used cam buckles straps and bungee cords to hold it down while headin to lake George. I would suggest using a backrest to secure it but mine held up just fine. Worth the $100 if you ask me. Just have to REALLY secure it.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
658 Posts
I have the leatherworks bag too. I love it. I wasn't too keen on the leather straps so I used large zip ties.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts