Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hey A group of Riders are trying to get a local chapter of the VRA off the ground. Check it out! http://www.facebook.com/groups/CDVRA/ :D
Does anyone know where there are any statistics showing the manufacturer, make and model of the bikes that are owned in the U.S. and around the world (especially Kawasaki and Vulcan in particular)? I have only seen 1 Vulcan in the past year where I live.

I found stats for my other bikes (Harley and Triumph) but just wondering because I hardly see anyone else with one except those they sell at the dealership and those fools are so high priced it's no small wonder why nobody buys there.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does anyone know where there are any statistics showing the manufacturer, make and model of the bikes that are owned in the U.S. and around the world (especially Kawasaki and Vulcan in particular)? I have only seen 1 Vulcan in the past year where I live.

I found stats for my other bikes (Harley and Triumph) but just wondering because I hardly see anyone else with one except those they sell at the dealership and those fools are so high priced it's no small wonder why nobody buys there.
Best sight I have found on Vulcans is www.vroc.org, in order to seem members you have to register, but you can then track down riders in your area. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Best sight I have found on Vulcans is www.vroc.org, in order to seem members you have to register, but you can then track down riders in your area. Hope this helps!
I agree Cinci and I'm already a member but still nobody I know near me. I'm just interested mainly in bike ownership preferences, rankings, etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts