Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going to Sturgis. We are leaving July 29 from Wa State. It would be nice if other V2K riders could meet up and ride into Sturgis together. It would be like the V2Ks are arriving. After all, we are unique. Just a thought.

·
Registered
24 Posts
We have a few riders from Alberta leaving on July 29 as well... coming down into Montana at the Havre crossing. Prob be a day ahead of you tho... About 30 and a real mix of hogs, my vulcan, and some goldwing or two. Trying to make south eastern Montana the first night. My first time so have to do it once. Prefer lesser crowded roads so a few of us will be pulling out early the following week to come back by yellowstone then up.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We are planning to make it to Billings the 29th and sleep then go into Sturgis on the 30th. We are staying at Glencoe Campground.

·
Registered
24 Posts
we'll be close as i think we also will be looking at billings on the 29th... and we are booked into Hog Heaven campground... wherever that is. will keep this thread in mind and keep in touch.. always good to meet more bros on wheels...

update: we are booked into the Howard Johnson motel in Billings, and its close to lots of pubs. think the boys looking at texas roadhouse across the street.... follow the bikes and share beers with us Canucks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts