Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '08 900 classic with an LT sheild, cobra highway bar, plain black saddle bags, plain black back rest on a sissy bar and stock plain black seat (sorry, no pics). I have the oppertunity to get a VERY reasonable mustang seat from a local shop that ordered it last year for the wrong bike and will sell it less than their cost since they've had it for so long. The issue is that the seat is studded. What is your opinion on a studded seat, LT sheild, plain bags and plain back rest? I've never seen this combo.

·
Registered
242 Posts
It looks good to me. If you don't like it, you can probably sell the seat or the saddlebags/back rest and make them match.

·
Registered
941 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Seat looks good on the Honda, I would think it would look just as good or better on the Kawi.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Looks good to me, but no one else rides it but you. If you can get a good deal on a Mustang seat, and YOU like, get. We all want other people to like our bikes, but remember that your bike is about you. Don't let us design your look.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I think it would look pretty good. Just don't let them put that Honda badge on your Vulcan.. That would look just a bit Vulgar to me!!! I'm facing the opposite. I'm having a Russell day-long saddle done and may end up with a plain saddle and studded bags...

·
Registered
279 Posts
I should look pretty good. If you want to do the bags, imagine an upholstery shop could do it for you, or a diy project.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have a '08 900 classic with an LT sheild, cobra highway bar, plain black saddle bags, plain black back rest on a sissy bar and stock plain black seat (sorry, no pics). I have the oppertunity to get a VERY reasonable mustang seat from a local shop that ordered it last year for the wrong bike and will sell it less than their cost since they've had it for so long. The issue is that the seat is studded. What is your opinion on a studded seat, LT sheild, plain bags and plain back rest? I've never seen this combo.
HEy.......If you don't buy it ,,I will. Let me know

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
.....Doesn't look that bad at all. When I read your first post, I didn't think it would look that good, but I'm wrong, it isn't bad at all. I'm not personally a fan of studs, but that isn't bad. And a Mustang is a Mustang!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts