Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to sell or trade my gel seat for a stock classic seat. if trade your seat and $100 sounds pretty good. bought new 3 months ago for $230. for sale for $200. let me know. i can get pics if wanted.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Couple of quick questions, and one of them is a noob question... The seat and passenger pillion are one unit on the 900 - right?
Is the gel seat wider in the pass area?
Why are you switching back?

I don't have access to my bike right now, and even though I've had my seat off a couple of times - I can't bloomin remember...:eek:

Thanks.
I'm only mildly interested right now. Saving money for a Mustang seat...probably...:D

Thanks!
Chris

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
seat

yes the seat is a one peice. i dont know if its wider but it is very big. im switching because im gonna have a guy custom make me a seat and he cant do it with the gel seat.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
seat pics

here are the pics of the seat. i want a stock classic seat for trade and could i get some pics of ur seat as well. ill ship to you you ship to me even shipping.

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
seat is still available!!! accepting offers
I always thought the Kawi gel seat was an upgrade. I bought on from Babbits for $224, but when I was trying to figure how much to sell the original seat for, their price for one was $323.00!!! I sent them an email to see if they could explain the price disparity, but they haven't answered.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have a stock studded seat off my 09 that is 6 month old. I would do 75.00 and trade and we both take care of are own shipping. What do you say. Thanks Cameron

1 - 13 of 13 Posts