Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got done test riding motorcycles at Daytona's Bike Week which was awesome. Here is my question: How do you land the job going from rally to rally doing test rides? A lot of the guys there said that they work at "home office" or that they are just from random dealers but there has to be a few people that their full time gig is doing that right?

I think it would be a pretty cool job I'm young, no family of my own, no big responsibilities, it would be cool traveling around going to bike events! Anyone have an Idea how to get into this?

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
wobbles, imagine its pretty much like yor doin now. get out and promote yourself. what have you got to bring to the table that mos nobody else has? Read everything written re test bike experiences. Test ride everything you can get yor hands on and write yor own journal and blog. Submit yor stuff to mags and get published. Make yorself, experience, writings in demand. In essence do the work not for the money but for the passion b4 ever having the job. Probly find you don't need no mfg sponsor to tie you down.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts